Beam phone numbers to your cell phone
If your palmOne handheld is equipped with Infrared capability, you have the ability to beam names and phone numbers to your cell phone. Here's how:
- Ensure that the IR feature is enabled on your phone.
- Open your handhelds address book and select the desired entry.
- Choose Select Business Card from the drop-down menu.
- When asked if you want to Make this name your business card?, Tap Yes.
- Choose Beam Business Card and point your handheld and phone toward each other.
- Your phone should receive the name and phone number from the beamed business card.
- You will need to follow your phone's instructions when saving the beamed information to your phone's list.
- To beam another name and number, follow the above steps starting with step #2.