When you turn on or log on to your computer and when Windows starts up, it automatically launches a number of programs for you without asking for your permission. This can easily cause Windows slowly to start. The more programs are started automatically, the slower your system will be.
Actually, these programs are general stored in the windows registry, and are difficult to edit. Furthermore, there may have some useless or even dangerous programs which secretly start with your system. If you are not familiar with how the windows registry works, it is really difficult for you to solve such problems.
Startup program manager provided by Registry Winner
helps you control what programs run at system startup. You can choose one or several ones from the list of programs to get them removed by clicking "Remove". That is to say, these items you selected and removed will no longer run when your system starts up. You can also select items to let them run right row by choosing them and clicking "Run". You can save the list of programs that are currently enabled or disabled as a profile that can be restored at a later time by clicking "Restore".
The simple procedure is as follows:
1. Click the Optimize PC button in the main interface of Registry Winner.
2. Click the Startup Manager button.
3. Choose one or several ones from the list of programs to get them removed by clicking "Remove".
- You can select items to let them run right now by choosing them and clicking "Run".
- You can restore the items that you have removed from the system startup by clicking "Restore".
- You can also click "Cancel" to go back to the last interface.
After you choose one of the items, you can also see the detailed information of this item such as file name, product name, description and company. In this way, you can easily decide whether you should remove the item from startup system or not.